Our Austin location offers Prevention Education and Evaluation Services, as well as Outpatient Services for both adults and adolescents.
Our compassionate experts help teen boys struggling with drug use get back on track socially, emotionally, and academically.
Situated in the Bouldin Creek neighborhood in south central Austin, we offer strengths based, person centered residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment services for teen boys ages 13 – 18 who struggle with substance use disorder and co-occurring mental health problems. In our evidenced-based program, residential patients participate in 12-step work for addiction and both cognitive behavioral therapy and trauma-informed therapy to address the underlying co-occurring issues that may be present.
Clinical Services Include:
- Master’s level clinicians deliver 12 Step work, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Trauma-Informed Therapies
- Fully accredited Austin ISD credit recovery
- Evaluations and assessments
- Case management
- Gender specific groups
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Personalized aftercare referrals and relapse prevention plans
- Medical, dental, and psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Parent and family education seminars
- Relapse prevention training
- Yoga and Workout clubs
- Meditation classes
- Music group held in our professional music studio, taught by professional musician, Matt Smith.
All Phoenix House Texas programs accept private insurance, Tricare, managed Medicaid, CHIP, self-pay and state funding based on eligibility. Contact one of our patient access specialists to discuss financial eligibility to find what options are available to you.
AUSTIN ACADEMY and Counseling Center
400 W. Live Oak Street
Austin, TX 78704
Outpatient Meeting Schedules
Adult Intensive Outpatient (Gender Specific groups)
Adolescent Intensive Outpatient (Co-Ed groups, ages 13-18)